Julie is an Associate Director of Corporate Edge who brings a wealth of life experience and compassion to her work with people – her passion is to help people better relate to and manage people more effectively.
With over 20 years’ experience working across numerous industries and countries in management and consulting roles, she brings a breadth and depth to coaching and facilitation. She has had extensive experience interfacing with all levels of management across diverse cultures and collaborates with clients to increase individual self-awareness, communication and responsibility, cultural alignment and unite the goals, aims, interests and values of the individual and the organisation.
Julie is an engaging facilitator who brings enthusiasm and care that comes with being passionate about what she does – her workshops are dynamic and highly interactive and provide individuals with the opportunity to become more self-aware, adopt new skills quickly and with confidence in a cohesive and collaborative learning environment. Julie’s core coaching methodologies that she uses in her coaching work are founded in the rapidly growing field of executive coaching, blended with her psychotherapy training and senior management experience in the corporate world.
Some things you should know about Julie:
She loves to travel the world, is up very early everyday, has kept her perfect English accent despite not living there for years and is a qualified counsellor.
Julie‘s qualifications and accreditations include:
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science in Counselling and Communication
- Post-graduate diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Business Studies
- Accredited Level 2 coach from the Institute of Executive Coaching
- Crucial Conversations Trainer
- NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer
- CIQ – Conversational Intelligence Coach
- Hearthmath provider and trainer (resilience coaching)
- Myers Briggs – accredited practitioner
- Human Synergistics – LSI1 and LSI2 and GSI accredited