Corporate Edge is expanding! And, as the company grows, so does our team. So we’re excited to officially introduce our very own Jono Spragg!
Jono is one of our Culture & Leadership Partners, located in our hometown, Sydney, NSW.
With more than 16 years experience as a leadership professional, Jono has experience across a variety of hospitality businesses. Jono is a well-rounded businessman, having
- Owned and run his own restaurant chain
- Launched an international food franchise into Australia
- Management consultancy experience delivering multiple projects for developers
He has also been a board member of the Bondi Beach Cottage for over 6 years, which provides domestic and family violence support for women. Jono has also obtained his MBA, specialising in Franchising, which has effortlessly complemented his desire for growing and scaling businesses. Jono is passionate about people, leadership and cultural change, especially when it comes to developing teams and aligning cultures, with strong foundations in mutual respect and empathy.
And here’s a few of Jono’s favourite things :
- Quote: ‘Leadership is an action, not a position or title.’
- Book: The Ride of a Lifetime: Lessons Learned from 15 Years as CEO of the Walt Disney Company by Robert Iger
- Podcast: John Maxwell & The Imperfects
- Hobbies: AFL, fitness & motorbikes
Jono gets into the zone for his workshops by listening to a podcast on the way to, gets in early and becomes one with the participants, where he meets the team and catches up. Then on the weekends, he loves spending time his wife and two young boys in the Blue Mountains, exploring and bushwalking.
Thanks so much for sharing Jono!
If you’re looking for a leadership development partner, now is the time to get in touch. You can contact Jono or contact Corporate Edge directly.
Contact Jono: email@example.com
Contact Corporate Edge via Phone: +61 2 9566 1422
Contact Corporate Edge via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org