Leadership teams can easily fall into the trap of being made up of senior leaders who run divisions, functions or departments. Reading that sentence, you may be a little confused as you would genuinely think that it is always the case – that all leadership teams by their nature have heads of departments as their members.
- Understanding your primary role versus your secondary role
- The three things leaders and leadership teams are responsible for creating
- The two most important leadership team behaviours
- Why team alignment is so critical
- The purpose and importance of every leadership team
- Understanding the power of cabinet unity and the dangers of misalignment
- Understanding the issue of allowing red dots to continue within the team